Here at Flying Arrow Sports, we offer any service you could possibly need for your archery experience. Our staff has years of experience backing up everything we say and do. If you are brand new to the sport, we will gladly walk you through every option you have to help find what will be right for you. Providing un-biased recommendations and professional guidance along the way, we are certain you will be happy with the choices you make in our shop.
We understand that getting into a new sport or even making upgrades to your current gear can be daunting. That is why our goal is to make sure it is done right. We look forward to spending the time and putting in the effort to help you enjoy archery.
- Try before you buy
- No-charge part installation (when purchased in-house)
- Compound and recurve bow instruction
- Professional level bow tuning
- Compound bow and crossbow repairs
- FAS bow purchase advantage – Correct setup measurements, initial instruction, proper tune, Day 1 range time AND one free return session, sight-in assistance and warranty service support ($200 value included free with bow purchase)
- Custom String and arrow designs
- Accessory setup and installation for parts purchased elsewhere (with appropriate fees)
- Rentals (recurve bows only. Call for times and availability)
- Authorized Warranty Service Center
- Financing available